4 Time Olympian
RACE DAY CHECK LIST
Bike & helmet
Race/ Bib Number
Race belt or race shirt
Atlanta Kids Tri
BIKING SAFETY TIPS
1. Make sure your bike is in good working order - brakes work properly, tires pumped up, gears and chain work smoothly
2. Get your bike properly fit at a local bike shop
3. Always wear a helmet and make sure it fits properly - wear it snug, level, stable, and as low on your head as possible.
4. Practice changing gears so you feel comfortable with your bike.
5. Know the rules of the road.
6. Stay alert and always keep your head up looking at what's in front of you.
7. Alert others when you're passing and alway pass on the left.